I have been honoured to be Area Councillor for Wards 3 and 4 for the past 19 years. As a result of the new ward boundaries our ward is now known as Ward 4.
I am the father of two daughters, Casie and Kori who are presently working with me on the farm. We have lived on Mount Hope Road for over 35 years.
During the last term of council our family has grown with both Casie and Kori getting married and Kori and her husband Jason welcoming our first grand child. Casie and Kori represent the 4th Generation to farm in Caledon, taking over from their late mother Donna.
I have been a Caledon resident for over 55+ years having grown up in Cheltenham. I graduated high school at Mayfield Secondary School and completed a Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Guelph.
- Albion Bolton Agricultural Society
- Peel 4-H
- Saint John Paul School Council
- St. Michael’s School Council
- Peel Federation of Agriculture
- Caledon’s Agricultural and Rural Plan Policy Review Committee
- Caledon’s Oak Ridges Moraine Conservation Plan Committee
- Caledon Coyotes Girls’ Hockey Association (Executive Member)
Regular participant in community events
- Terry Fox Run
- Tim Horton’s Community Clean Up
- Bolton Fall Fair
- Bolton Truck and Tractor Pull
- Caledon Women’s Udder Hockey Tournament