I have been honoured to be Area Councillor for Wards 3 and 4 for the past 15 years.
I am the father of two daughters, Casie and Kori have finished school and are presently working with me on the farm. We have lived on Mount Hope Road for over 25 years where we operate a dairy farm with the family of my late-wife Donna.
I have been a Caledon resident for over 50+ years having grown up in Cheltenham. I graduated high school at Mayfield Secondary School and completed a Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Guelph. We moved into our new dairy farm, Castle Dale Farms, almost eight years ago.
- Albion Bolton Agricultural Society
- Peel 4-H
- Saint John Paul School Council
- St. Michael’s School Council
- Peel Federation of Agriculture
- Caledon’s Agricultural and Rural Plan Policy Review Committee
- Caledon’s Oak Ridges Moraine Conservation Plan Committee
- Caledon Coyotes Girls’ Hockey Association (Executive Member)
Regular participant in community events
- Terry Fox Run
- Tim Horton’s Community Clean Up
- Bolton Fall Fair
- Bolton Truck and Tractor Pull
- Caledon Women’s Udder Hockey Tournament